Monday, October 26, 2009

House!

I luv Dr. House! What a great movie!!! Not only medical but also ethical. He is just genius. He looks like a big jerk. But inside, he really an angel, very thoughtful and brave. He does things what is right. How can he know all the people's mind? I know it's just movie, but it's fantastic.
I'm totally addicted on this movie. Even dreaming the movie, when I'm sleeping. Mixing a lot of cases with what I saw in that day.
Sometimes it's so funny. He always fights against uneasy diseases. So, yesterday my back hurt and I thought it could be more severe than I thought. Although, it was just uncomfortable feeling from the bad position of sleep. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Everyday is a new life. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .