Saturday, March 7, 2009

My lovers


First of all i am very thankful to being a woman.
At least i can wear many kind of clothes. ^^
...to being a woman is not just from the appearance.
We are so kind, so flexible, so thoughtful...

Second you have a wonderful family who are strong,
beautiful and great potential.
No matter what else happens in my life
No matter how many times i change direction or
make mistakes
I know they will always be there for me.

Third I have a great country which has amazing tradition.
I'll always proud of my nation.
Have i ever told you how beautiful you're.
How wonderful nature you've.
How amazing smell you've.
Flowers, green hills, forest, rivers...
Aaaah, i really love nature!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Everyday is a new life. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .