Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twilight

Recently, i read a book named "Twilight". It was my type. ^^
/ thank you sista for the great book /

Here are the short descriptions which on the backward of the book.

***
About three things i was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him-
and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-
that thirsted for my blood.
And third, i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
***

Vampire and love... How romantic. / I know it's not possible. :) /
I wish everyone could find their lover and stay forever.
I'm sooo envy of them.

Edward is a seventeen year old boy, but actually his real age counts hundreds of year. Bella is a girl who just came to school, studying same class with Edward.
Everybody fears from Edward and their family without any testimony. But she did not.
They have a wonderful time with each other. But they had a big barrier.
Twilight is a time they should separate...

It's interesting, isn't it? I've heard this book has a movie. I saw the advertisement.
When i was reading this book, i imagined the face, clothes and environment.
It was very different from my imaginaton. Anyway, i hope it can be a great movie.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you loved it

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Everyday is a new life. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .