Monday, April 6, 2009

Bento

Recently, I'm preparing bento for my lunch. I've read it's not good to eat heavy meal in the morning and in the evening. It means, the best time is in the afternoon.
In the morning, your body relaxed whole night and don't need so much energy. After few hours, in the afternoon your body needs energy to keep going. Of course, everybody knows that you should not eat much in the evening. It makes you lazy and most of them change into fat. Very unnecessary thing.
Bento is a name of prepared lunch in Japanese. I couldn't imagine that bento can be in such cute shapes until i saw this pictures from the internet. I can't dare to compare my bento for these pictures. It's a real art! I wish i ate one of them. ^^ Looks yummy yummy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Everyday is a new life. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .