Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy as a bee



Let's think who can say busy as a bee.
1st. If they are really busy
2nd. If they are not really busy, just escaping from the circumstances.
I wanna be the first one. But in this little world of mine, i usually be 2nd.
Half of my power goes for worries. Very unnecessary worries...
And Mongolians say " Mongolian tomorrow never ends "
We all like to make things tomorrow or certain times later.
Actually we all know it's not the way we should go.
I didn't recognize the meaning of "present time" before.
It means: present-gift. Then Present time is a gift!
This is only one time we can control.

From today, I'll ask these questions from myself:
Where am i in my life?
Do I enjoy my life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Everyday is a new life. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .