Sunday, April 12, 2009

Say cheese and Die!

It seems that I am thirteen or fourteen years old. But here's an explanation. When I was in a secondary school I borrowed this book from the library. I supposed to read it. But, that time I couldn't. I didn't have enough vocabulary and grammar to read.
Today I looked at this book and remembered that I didn't read a complete story. So, I read the book.
It was quite interesting.

Greg and his friends was bored and seeking some adventure. But they didn't agree each idea until they got a plan to enter an old house. It's named Coffman house. People liked to tell weird stories about it.
Greg found a camera from a secret room of the shelf. He wanted to find out if it works.
First he took a picture of his friend. But there's something wrong. They didn't even believe it.
After, he took pictures of his father's new car, his brother's and one of his friends. The photographs kept turning out wrong. Not only wrong pictures but also it's predicting something bad or making the bad things.
The evil camera or ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Everyday is a new life. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .