Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm not lazy..


Recently, i'm feeling sleepy and don't want to do anything .
So, i decided to defeat it.

I have a amazing family, nice friends, very cute flat, personal computer...
I'm much richer than african little boy who don't has even the pure water.
In this case, i'm feeling more stronger.

I don't have any chronic disease. / i think so /
So, i'm much richer than the people who are waiting for their last stage.
In this case, i'm feeling more healthy.

I have a full body, don't have mental disorder.
So, i have much ability to do something which i want
In this case, i have a millions of chance to use.

I have a wonderful profession which i trying to be
i'll help many people suffering from the bad disease
In this case i'm taking more responsibility.

All of this case, i'm feeling much better and can do everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Everyday is a new life. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .